Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bring back the blog

So a good friend of mine told me a couple of days ago that he missed me doing my blog and videos.  Per his request I will start doing them again.  I never realized how much my blogs meant to people.  Even if it means just one person.  That means someone is paying attention to me and I greatly appreciate.  One reason why I stopped doing blogs is because of my job.  I use to post blogs everyday until my job blocked it.  When I get home I don't even think about it.  I know what you are thinking right now.  Blogging at work?  Must be nice.  LOL I know shame on me.  But it's when blogs are freash in my mind.  However, I did notice something weird at work today.  I can blog but I can't view my blog page?  OK now that's weird.  But I am able to blog.  I go have another way to do it.  But I don't wanna get caught lol.

Well stay tuned for my blogs to come back.  They will be about my Summer Challenge with Jay Sheer and about my current training I'm undergoing :)

No comments: