Monday, December 29, 2008

Me Sick and Fixing this Site

Hello again :)

Well last week was a terrible week. One I tried making some changes to this site and I lost everything on the right hand side. The I was sick the entire week. Rough during Christmas time being sick. Blahhhh

Well just 3 more days until the Transformation Challenge and I'm ready to kick some butt :)

Oh also do me a favor. If your reading this blog, please click my new follower link on the right hand side of the screen. It towards the bottom. I like to see who keeps up with me.

Thanks all
Boyd

2 comments:

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

Hi Boyd, glad to see you are getting the blog up and going again. I joined as a follower and will add you to my blogroll.

Glad to hear you are feeling better especially getting ready for the transformation challenge. It's really unlike you to get sick before a challenge, usually you wait until the challenge starts:)

Terry

Jay said...

That's the ticket, Boyd....get sick BEFORE the challenge.