Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where Have I been :)

I am so sorry for any of you that view my blogger. I have been slacking. Maybe Jay can get me pumped up. I wonder if Terry or even Sean know's I have this blog site.

For those of you that do read this blog from time to time you can also find me on Bill Phillips new transformation site. My profile there is http://www.transformation.com/boyd

Just to let you know I have been actively going to the gym and I'm currently preparing for the new transformation challenge. January 1st will be no more excuses. I know what I have to do and I know what my body needs. So from now on, I get to take care of my body and all those around me. I'm getting really excited. Jay if your reading this please give me a lot of heck if I don't update my blogs at least 3 times a week :) and please let other know I'm trying to do blogs but I need to motivation to do more.

Well that's it for now :)

1 comment:

Jay said...

Well...about bloody time! I pop over here once every week or two and was starting to wonder if your typing finger was broken or something. Looking forward to seeing regular posts from you again. Looking forward even more to the transformations that we will be doing.