Monday, December 22, 2008

Preparing for my 1st Transformation

Not only will January 1st be a new year for us it will also be the start of a transformation challenge that I will complete. I have struggled so many times with my past BFL challenges to the point that I almost gave up. Most of this was due to my wifes medical condition and I worried so much about her. How can my wife expect me to take care of her if I don't take care of myself. That's where it hit home. I was always tired and worn out because I wasn't take good care of myself. This is why I cannot fail this time. My wife depends on me and I can't let her down.

Each week I will be here to update my blog. Please pass this on to your friends so that I can have a little support in my new journey.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Less than a week to go. Are you ready?