Thursday, October 4, 2007

Day 32

Yesterday was a very good day. I ate right, drank all my water, went to the gym and I worked my lower body. The gym I go to is free and it's always packed. I never have problems getting a good workout for my lower body. However when it's time for me to get an upper body workout it's a real hassle. The gym is packed and I can not get to the equipment.

To fix this I asked my Bride to be if we could get a bench and a set of dumbbells. I started off low and later I will add more weights as I progress. I went to Academy Sports and got a huge deal on a set of dumbbells and a stand to go with it. I even got a discount.

I'm looking forward to using my new weights tomorrow. I did my cardio first thing this morning and I had a very good breakfast. I ate my protein pancakes and instead of syrup, I used natural peanut butter because Brandi forgot our Sugar Free Syrup at work. Oh well, this means I better buy two containers next time :)

In case some of you read this blog and your not familiar with the community of people on youtube, you should check out some of my links. There are some awesome people there doing the same BFL challenge as me. I really look up to these guys. We do daily video blogs and I see it inspiring people everyday. Just click my link for my YouTube account and you will see what I mean.

No comments: