Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Day 45

So everyone, in case some of you have been wondering where I have been, I have been on Body for LifeStyle with Sean Symons. That's right. Check it out. www.bodyforlifestyle.com is a site that Sean has created to make our daily body for lifestyle even easier. Some of the folks are from tracker and we wanted a place that we can call home. Sean has even given me a job there to be his Co-Admin. I love him for it. He has taken care of me since day one. We have a lot in common and we both have military backgrounds and see eye to eye on a lot of things. So if you read this blog come check us all out.

www.bodyforlifestyle.com

See you there :)

2 comments:

Jay said...

I seem to be locked out for the past few days. Is the site down...or did I offend somebody?

Angela said...

Hey I tried to sign up but couldn't. I am on Day 4 of my BFL.