Monday, October 29, 2007

Day 57 2 Months Completed

Well today is day 57. We completed 2 month already. Wow. This is awesome. However for some reason I can't keep myself motivated and I don't know what's wrong with me. When I first started the competition I couldn't wait to get off work to go work out. Now it's the opposite. I almost feel like it's a chore. I think I know what's bothering me. 3 weeks from now is my wedding and I think I'm excited and stressed at the same time. Everyday after work me and the wife to be is driving places. Busy everyday. Plus I got school on Monday and Thursday nights. I almost don't have time for myself. Plus, I haven't even posted a video on youtube. I know I'm letting everyone down. So this week my goal is just to stay focused.

3 comments:

Jay said...

You're not letting anybody down. You're life is going to be changed in three weeks...you've got stuff to do and a lot on your mind. My own challenge has not gone with the intensity that I had hoped...but there is always the next challenge.

JW said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Cut yourself some slack. I am not saying, "quit".. but... a wedding is kind of a big deal.. lol. Do what you can and be "okay" with that for now. Your motivation will kick in again down the road. And you aren't letting anyone down by not making videos. I think everyone is so busy that no one is making them.. except me.. lol. Take care and be kind to yourself!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I agree with everyone else, you're not letting anyone down.

Take it one day at a time and go from there.