Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Today's Event

Well I just got off my free day and completed one month of the BFL challenge. I fell outstanding!!! I can't wait to see my results next month.

Today I'm doing my lower body workout. I love working out my lower body. To me, the lower body is the easiest exercise. Maybe because it's less muscle groups. Now this doesn't mean I slack off. In fact, I workout harder because it is less muscles to get in shape. I put the weights on and work really hard at what I do.

I talked the sweet spouse, spouse to be that is, into allowing me to buy a few dumbbells and a bench today. Though the gym I go to is free, I find it very hard to get a proper workout on my upper body there because its so packed. I will not stop going to the gym, I will still go there to do my lower body because I do not have 200-600lbs of weights to workout my legs :)

What I would really love to do is buy the 90 lbs of weights offered by bowflex. They have some dumbbells called selecttech which are very nice. One great thing about them is that it cuts down on space and it's all in one. That's what I'd like to have, however since it's a want and not a need I will not buy them. Plus my budget does not allow me to get 600 dollars worth of dumbbells right now.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Let me be the first to comment on your new blog. Looks good!