Thursday, January 15, 2009

Transformation Day 11



Good Morning Transformers :)
Well today I felt really bad becuase I didn't make it outside to run. But, I didn't feel that bad because at lunch today I get to go play an hour of racquetball with my freind Sarah. Sarah is my best friends wife. I'm going to be a little sad today when we play because they will be moving at the end of the month to North Carolina. My wife and I have been friends with them for almost 10 years now and they are like family. No they are family. That's how close we are. Sarah's husband, Greg, and I have worked with each other for a while now. Both in the Air Force reserve and both of us have Government Civilian Jobs. Well he got a good over over in NC and they are leaving us :( Me so sad. They both have two wonderful kids who love me and Brandi to death and vice versus. Anway, Sarah and I have been playing racquetball for a while now and now my raquetball partner is leaving me soon. Me so sad again :P
Anyway :) me happy anway lol
Mood: HAPPY
Planned Meals:
Meal 1 Chocolate Oatmeal and 2 glasses of water
Meal 2 Protein Shake, apple and 2 glasses of water. Oh I gotta get that now :P
Meal 3 Healthy Choice and 2 glasses of water
Meal 4 Protein Shake, apple and 2 glasses of water
Meal 5 Baked Chicken, Veggies, Brown Rice and 2 glasses of water
Meal 6 Protein Smoothie

No comments: