Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday January 5th, Day 1

Day 1

Well here I am. It's 4:47 am and I'm about to go to the gym. You might be wondering why I'm blogging instead of being at the gym already. Well this morning I get the treat of going with my wife. She got up before me and was in the shower. In the shower? Well last night the water got cold on her for some reason when she was getting a shower and all the conditioner didn't get rinsed out of her hair heheh. She said she got up and her hair was all over the place. My plan was to get up at 4:30 and leave a 5 :)

Today I will be doing my upper body and 20 minutes of cardio.

Meal today's

Meal 1, Protein Pancakes and 2 glasses of water.
Meal 2, Protein Shake, apple and 2 glasses of water.
Meal 3, Chicken Breast, Lettuce, Tomato, Fat Free Mayo, 2 Slices of Whole Wheat Bread and 2 glasses of water.
Meal 4, Protein Shake, apple and 2 glasses of water.
Meal 5, Stir Fry from the EFL cookbook and 2 glasses of water.
Meal 6, Fat Free Cottage Cheese, apple and cinnamon and 2 glasses of water. :)

Well it's 4:52 I better go in there and see if she is ready to go. Oh I just heard Cooper bark which means Brandi must be ready to go :)

1 comment:

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

I like how you have your eating all planed out. That sure help prevent screw ups on the eating plan.

Terry