Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Transformation Day 23, So Very Sorry :(



Hey Transformers

I am so very sorry. The last couple of weeks at my job have been very busy for me and I've been slacking on my blogs. Not only that, I'm also slacking on reading all of your blogs as well. Currenly I'm loading Vista on all my work machines and it takes me about two hour per computer and I have about 30 to do. On a good note, I wanted to let all of you know that I have not missed a single workout. However, I did have one cheat day because I have some friends that are moving away and we threw them a little going away party one night at a local sports bar and I ate a Philly Steak Sammich. But I made it up by doing some good cardio :)


My goals this week is to catch up on everyone's blogs and keep all of you updated each day by doing my own blogs as well.


4 comments:

JbeingJ said...

Hey,
I have not recieved week four plan yet. can you email again fo rsome reason I did not get it. If you are busy I understand.

JbeingJ said...

hey, I did not recieve week four workout let me know

Jay said...

What??? You have a life? ;)

I was starting to worry what happened to you. Glad to hear you are still transforming.

Anonymous said...

The thing that gets me about the show is how much the judges and fashionazis (and the pretentious & shallow fashion industry in general) nitpick against the equally bitchy contestants about little, petty, trivial, frivolous, analretentive things about their appearance, personality, etc. authentication header vpn