Sunday, January 4, 2009

Transformation Begins :)

Well tomorrow will be my official transformation start date. I started this past Thursday however, my body still hasn't fully recovered from being sick.

I joined an accountability team on the transformation site called, Heidi's Accountability Group. I am teamed up with Jeff and I look forward to our 18 weeks. You can find her group here : ------------>
Some more good news. I had to more people today join the blog site so that I can help them with their journey the next 18 weeks. Brandi, my wife, and Brad a friend of mine in Foley Alabama. I'll add their links over on the right side of my page later today.
Well it's getting late and I get to get up early tomorrow and go to the gym with my wonderful wifey :)
Have a good night :)

1 comment:

Jay said...

whoa....looks like yer going at it already. Monday morning, buddy. 5am. I'll be thinking about you while I'm sweating in the gym.