Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Transformation Day 10


Well today is another exciting day. I did a killing UBWO this morning and I was heavily breathing the whole time. I got really motivated this morning after watching last night episode of the biggest loser. It came down to the weigh in and the oldest ever on Biggest Loser, Jerry and heavist boy , Daniel, that is 19 hit the bottom of the line. They were both on the same team at that and Jillian wanted them both to stay. It came down for the young boy to stay. I looked over at my wife and she getting all teary eyed. ME? I was trying to hide myself because I was worse. Today all I could think about was him while I was working out.
On another note, I took my son to the cardiologist and he told me Chris didn't have high Cholesterol and his BP was normal yesterday. However, he still wants to find out why Chris is having Chest Pains while he runs as well as find out why he had high BP a few weeks ago. We will be running more test later this month and I will keep you posted.
Today I did my UBWO at 5:30 am
Mood: Great
Meals planned for the day:
Two glasses of water before workout
Meal 1 Chocolate Oatmeal EFL Style and 2 glasses of water
Meal 2 Chocolate Carmel Protein Shake, apple and 2 glasses of water
Meal 3 A Healthy Choice Meal and 2 glasses of water
Meal 4 Protein Shake, Banana and 2 glasses of water
Meal 5 Working late shift, I have another Healthy Choice Meal and 2 glasses of water
Meal 6 Protein Shake, Apple and 2 glasses of water :)

1 comment:

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

Wishing Chris well on figuring out what it going on. It's always frustrating when the doc's can't give an immediate answer when things seem out of whack.

Good work on your exercise and eating plan.

Terry