Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Transformation Day 15 & 16



Busy Busy Busy :0)
That how the last few days have been for me. But not busy enough that I haven't been able to get my workouts in :)
This past Saturday I got my cardio in and also got my new TV. A friend came over Sunday and helped me install a door and storm door. I've had this for about 3 months now and it has been sitting in my garage ever since. I have to keep the wifey happy :)
Monday I got up did my UBWO and helped the same guy that helped me with my doors take down his kids trampoline. He is moving at the end of the month.
Mood: FANTASIC :)
Meals Planned:
Meal 1: Whole Wheat English Muffin, 1 Egg White, 1 Turkey Sausage and 2 glasses of water
Meal 2: Protein Shake, Apple and 2 glasses of water
Meal 3: Tilapia and Green Beans. Now where did I put that Carb? Oh there it is, an apple and 2 glasses of water. Here is a little Tilapia recipe. Portion sizes are real small so 3 pieces of talapia is a portion for me. So I made 3 servings, egg substitute to lay the fish in to batter in WASA crackers all crumbed up as fine as you can get it. I crumbled about 9 pieces of WASA crackers. Then spray Olive Oil in pan and cook on both sides until done. Take about 5 minutes total to cook fish and woot almost fried Tilapia Fish :) I sure hope I spelling that fish right hehehe. Oh I made this the night before.
Meal 4: Protein Shake, Orange and 2 glasses of water
Meal 5: EFL Goulash and 2 glasses of water
Meal 6: Fat Free Cottage Cheese, yogurt and 1 glass of water :)
Have a super day all :)

1 comment:

Jay said...

At first, I thought you had written Tequila instead of Tilapia.

I was going to ask what page that meal was on in the EFL cookbook :)