Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Transformation 2009 Challenge, Day 2


Ouch...... That was my words all day yesterday. I got up yesterday and my stomach just wasn't feeling right at all. Despite me being uncomfortable I decided to go to the gym anyway. I was there for a total of an hour. I did about 15 minutes of cardio and had to stop because of my tummy. I looked at my wife still doing her cardio and I said to heck with it. I going to workout anyway and see how much I could do. I did all my chest, shoulder and back exercises and then I was done. I felt like I was in an episode of the biggest loser because I felt like running to the bathroom and throwing up. My wife and I love watching the show because of Jillian Michaels. She is always saying, If you're not throwing up, you're not doing it right!!! So I had to stop a little earlier then I wanted to. But I still got to do some cardio and some upper body :) However my day wasn't finished. My poor tummy looked like I was about to have a baby. I was miserable. I walked around in agony the whole day then I figured out I had gas. Finally made it to walmart later that night and got the gas x. Yeah I was feeling better but Brandi wasn't to pleased with me lol.
Today I didn't make it to the gym or outside for cardio this morning because I was tossing and turning all night with tummy aches and a small headache. I'm feeling great right now, so I get to do cardio when I get off work today.
My meal plan for the day is
Meal 1 Protein Pancakes, 2 glasses of water
Meal 2 Protein Shake, Apple, 2 glasses of water
Meal 3 Left over Asian Stir Fry from EFL cookbook and 2 glasses of water
Meal 4 Protein Shake, Apple, 2 glasses of water
Meal 5 6" Chicken Breast Sub from Subway and 2 glasses of water (I get subway when I got to dropzone)
Meal 6 Cottage Cheese, Cinnamon and Apple and Glass of water

3 comments:

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I hate being sick.

Terry

Anonymous said...

Great work Boyd! You rock! Sorry to here you were discomforted. Sounded a little funny though! Jeff

Jay said...

Geeze...we must be symbiotic or something. I had the exact same problem today.