Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Transformation 2009 Challenge, Day 3


Back in Action. That's the way I can look at it today. Earlier in the week and I had some stomach problems but it didn't stop me from working out. Today those pains are gone and the only pains I had today from from muscle exhaustion when I worked out this morning with my wife :)


Today's Workout


20 Minutes on Crossramp

1 Hour of LBWO which included abs and Biceps. I missed Biceps Monday because of my little problem hehehe.


Meal Plan for the Day


Meal 1 Egg Beaters Recipe my wife found with Brocolli and Fat Free Cheese and 2 glasses of water.

Meal 2 Protein Shake, Apple, and 2 glasses of water

Meal 3 Very Very Lean Grilled Pork Chop, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, and 2 glasses of water.

Meal 4 Protein Shake, Apple, and 2 Glasses of water.

Meal 5 6" Chicken Breast on Wheat from Subway. I didn't work last night at drop zone so I will be getting this today.

Meal 6 Cottage Cheese, Apple and Cinnamon with Glass of water.

1 comment:

Jay said...

So, that is what you look at when you hit the gym first thing in the morning with a good case of bed-head :)