Friday, January 9, 2009

Transformation Day 5, Great Day


What a wonderful day. I woke up about 20 minutes late this morning however, my wonderful wife got me up and we went to the gym together. I'm so really impressed how Brandi has been willing to get up with me in the mornings and hit them gym. Brandi loves getting her sleep in and I really commend her for having the discipline to get up with me and get fit. I was really proud of her this morning about another situation. She really hates to workout in front of people and she wanted to work on her abs. I'm not sure what you call the equipment, but you stand up on it and you can bring your legs to your stomach or you can lift your legs straight out in front of you. She was a little worried about other people watching. I try and tell her not to worry about other people and she even wanted me to stand in front of her to block the view. You have to love her, I smiled and I told her that I had to do my workouts too. So, while I was working on my biceps I looked over and she went and did it anyway. Way to go baby :)
Today I worked my upper body and added some abs workout in. Plus I did 20 minutes on the crossramp machine.
Meal Plan:
This morning 2 glasses of water and orange before the gym.
Meal 1 Oatmeal with Chocolate Protein, 2 glasses of water
Meal 2 Protein Shake, Orange and 2 glasses of water
Meal 3 Brown Rice, Tuna, Broccoli 2 glass of water
Meal 4 Protein Shake, Apple, 2 glasses of water
Meal 5 Baked Chicken, Brown Rice, Veggies and 2 glasses
Meal 6 Fat Free Cottage Cheese, Cinnamon, Apple and glass of water

1 comment:

Jay said...

That photo is priceless.