Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Transformation Day 9



Well I got right out of bed this morning and I hit my treadmill for some HIIT and I felt like the energizer wabbit :) I just kept going and going and going lol.
Mood: Great
Meals Planned
Meal 1 Chocolate Oatmeal EFL Style and 2 glasses of water
Meal 2 Protein Shake, Apple and 2 glasses of water.
Meal 3 Baked Chicken, Baked Potato, baked potato with 2 glasses of water
Meal 4 Smoothie and 2 glasses of water
Meal 5 Chicken something lol, veggies, brown rice and 2 glasses of water
Meal 6 Smoothie and glass of water.
Meal 2

3 comments:

Jason said...

boyd!!!

keep it coming bro

Jase(drummerlars)

Jay said...

Chicken something? :D

Anonymous said...

Woω, аmazіng blog lаyout! Нow long have you bееn blоgging for?
you made blogging loοk еaѕу.

The οverall look of your ѕіtе
іs excellent, let alone the сontent!


Visit my web site roofing company Moore