Monday, January 12, 2009

Transformation Day 8



Today is a prett good day so far. I got right out of bed at 4:30 today and I had such a good sleep. Oh but the best part was that Brandi got me up. I awoke to see that she was already dressed and ready for the gym :) Gotta love her.


Today I did my LBWO and I felt like I was gonna get sick lol. So I knew I was working out really good. Brandi was doing her upper body today. She wanted to do some Ab workouts so I got to do more with her until I was completely drained.
Mood: Good
Planned Meals

Drank two glasses of water before workout
Meal 1 Cream of wheat with banana, 1 tablespoon of grape nuts and cinnamon. Two eat whites, and 2 glasses of water.
Meal 2 Whey Protein, Apple and 2 glasses of water.
Meal 3 Healthy Choice Meal and 2 glasses of water. (Kicks self in butt for not preparing meal night before :P )
Meal 4 Whey Protein, Apple and 2 glasses of water.
Meal 5 Goulash from EFL book, 2 glasses of water.
Meal 6 Fat Free Cottage Cheese, Apple and Cinnamon with glass of water.
Have a wonderful day all :)

No comments: